Millstone Coffee and Folgers Gourmet Selections K-Cup (and Keurig Brewer) Giveaway
Last year, I had the opportunity to visit Smucker’s Headquarters in Ohio and learn more about the company. Folgers is one of the brands we learned about at Smucker’s Headquarters. My parents love Folgers! In fact, Folgers is the preferred coffee of choice of my parents! We were excited to receive samples of the new Millstone coffee and Folgers Gourmet Selections K-Cup Portion Packs, as well as a Keurig Single-Cup Brewer.
In October 2010, the makers of Millstone coffee and Folgers Gourmet Selections announced the launch of six delicious varieties of coffee now available in K-Cup portion packs for use with Keurig Single-Cup Brewers. The new line allows consumers to enjoy their everyday morning routine by experiencing the same premium coffee they love one perfectly brewed cup at a time.
Millstone coffee and Folgers Gourmet Selections K-Cup portion packs are made from the same high quality beans already available on the shelf in stores in over 50 blends. The portion packs offer the exceptional taste that both brand’s passionate coffee drinkers have come to expect. The superior taste is the result of both brand’s precise “bean to cup” process that involves an intricate method of growing, roasting, and blending to ensure each cup of coffee delivers a unique coffee drinking experience.
Millstone and Folgers Gourmet Selections K-Cup portion packs are available in the following flavors:
– Millstone Breakfast Blend (Fair Trade Certified)
– Millstone Hazelnut Cream
– Folgers Gourmet Selections Black Silk
– Folgers Gourmet Selections Lively Colombian
– Folgers Gourmet Selections Lively Colombian Decaf
– Folgers Gourmet Selections Vanilla Biscotti
“Millstone and Folgers understands how hectic mornings can be and the growing need to simplify the day,” said Maribeth Badertscher, Vice President, Corporate Communications, The J.M. Smucker Company. “That is why we are thrilled to offer the new line of Millstone coffee and Folgers Gourmet Selections K-Cup portion pack options that allow time-pressed consumers the opportunity to enjoy a quick and quality cup of coffee.”
Millstone and Folgers Gourmet Selections K-Cup portion packs are available nationwide in 12 and 18 count packs (MSRP $6.99-$9.99), online in a 24 count pack (MSRP $13.95), and at club stores in an 80 count pack (MSRP $33.99). For more information on Millstone and Folgers Gourmet Selections please visit the brands’ websites at www.millstone.com and www.folgers.com.
The Keurig Single Cup brewing system allows consumers to enjoy one perfectly brewed cup of coffee one at a time. For more information on Keurig, visit www.keurig.com.
I think this is a fantastic idea and am excited to share information about it on The Mommy-Files! The K-Cup portion packs and the Keurig Single Cup brewing system is perfect for anybody who wants coffee, but doesn’t want to make a whole pot of coffee! It’s also great if you have two coffee drinkers (or more) in your home who want different flavored cups of coffee! Thanks to Folgers, Millstone, and Keurig for great products!!!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win samples of the four new K-Cup varieties from Folgers and Millstone, as well as a Keurig Single Cup brewing system!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– What are your best “tips and tricks” to manage a hectic morning, and how does a fresh gourmet cup of coffee help you get your mornings started?
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Folgers on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Millstone on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Keurig on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, December 7th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a sample from Folgers, Millstone, and Keurig to facilitate this review on The Mommy-Files. The giveaway was sponsored by Folgers, Millstone, and Keurig. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.