Hershey’s Halloween Treats Review
Halloween is less than a week away and people all over the U.S. are starting to stock up on candy to hand out to the little trick-or-treaters that will be visiting all dressed up in costumes! Hershey’s has been filling trick-or-treat bags and pumpkins for years and offers a fun variety of Halloween treats, dressed up especially for the spooky season.
From pumpkin-shaped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups to Hershey’s Kisses Brand Chocolates disguised in Halloween colors of silver, black and orange, Hershey treats are spooktacularly festive this Halloween season. With more than 60 percent of consumers planning to pass out candy for Halloween 2010, Hershey has ‘dressed up’ classic favorites for the season and introduced new, frightfully delicious Halloween candy assortments to enchant trick-or-treaters and sweeten seasonal parties.
The most popular Hershey’s candies given to trick-or-treaters are Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (43%), Kit Kat Wafer Bars (40%), Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars (37%) and Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates (27%). During the Halloween time of year, Hershey adds a costume-like twist to these classic favorites with Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins, Halloween Kit Kat Orange Snack Size Bars, Hershey’s Miniatures (Hershey’s Krackel Bar, Hershey’s Special Dark Dark Chocolate, Hershey’s Mr. Goodbar Candy Bar and Hershey’s Milk Chocolate) wrapped in orange, black, purple and lime-green foils and Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates wrapped in orange, black and silver foils.
Hershey offers a wide array of new candy assortments perfect for trick-or-treaters, including:
– NEW – Hershey’s Cookies ‘N’ Creme Jumbo Bag Snack Size Treats
– NEW – Hershey’s Chocolate Assortment with 100 Snack Size Pieces (Kit Kat Crisp Wafers, York Peppermint Patties, Hershey’s Mr. Goodbar Candy Bars, Reese’s Pieces Candy, Hershey’s Chocolate Lollipops, Milk Duds Candy, Jolly Rancher Doubles Candy and Whoppers Malted Milk Balls)
– NEW – Hershey’s Candy Assortment with 100 Snack Size Packages (Reese’s Pieces Candy, Whoppers Malted Milk Balls, Milk Duds Candy and Jolly Rancher Lollipops)
Additional classic favorites for the season include:
– Reese’s Lovers 50 Snack Size Pieces (Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Reese’s Pieces Candy and Reese’s Fast Break Candy Bar)
– Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins Jumbo Snack Size
– Hershey’s Seasonal Shapes Assortment with 50 Snack Size Packages (Hershey’s Tombstone-shaped Moulded Bars in Milk Chocolate and Cookies ‘N’ Creme flavors, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins)
– Harvest Hershey Kisses Brand Candy Corn Flavored Candy
– Harvest York Peppermint Patties Pumpkin Shapes
– York Peppermint Batty
Can’t decide how to “boo-tify” yourself for Halloween this year? According to a national survey conducted by The Hershey Company, personal candy preferences may provide insight into Halloween costume choices. According to the survey:
– About 30 percent of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, Kit Kat Wafer Bar and Hershey’s Milk Chocolate lovers will do the monster mash this year as a vampire, witch or monster.
– Fans of Twizzlers Twists may get the chance to show their dance moves as they twist the night away dressed in garbs from the 1950s. More than 41 percent stated they plan to dress-up in period piece costumes from different eras of the 20th century.
– Jolly Rancher lovers will most likely sport a cape on the holiday, as 23 percent expressed a desire to channel superhuman powers as their favorite superhero.
Hershey’s seasonal offerings can be found at retailers nationwide. For more information on Hershey’s Halloween products, as well as costume ideas, spooky screensavers, desktop wallpapers, delicious recipes, craft activities and party invitations, visit www.CelebrateWithHersheys.com.
I really love Hershey’s products, especially the Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins. I did try the Kit Kat Wafer Bars in their festive orange color, but really didn’t care for them. I’m not really a white chocolate fan and found them to be overly sweet with a far different taste than your classic Kit Kat. On a more positive note, I do love that there are Assortment packs, especially in the 100 pack, where it seems you get more candy for your money. Thanks for the festive goodies Hershey’s!!!
I received samples from The Hershey Company to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.