“The Adventures of Lexton: Super Savings Account (Volume 1)” Kids Book + Giveaway
As parents, we are constantly teaching our children and helping them to become the best individuals they can be. How to manage finances is one area in life we are responsible for teaching them about. There are so many individuals who are not taught how to save and I love that author Jordan Gosin brought the importance of saving into a children’s book. Jordan Gosin is the author of The Adventures of Lexton: Super Savings Account (Volume 1), which can be purchased online or in bookstores, retailing for $13.99
In The Adventures of Lexton: Super Savings Account (Volume 1), Lexton desperately wants a skateboard but does not have enough money. His grandfather teaches him the importance of saving money by opening a savings account at the local Jungle Street Bank. It is available in paperback (30 pages long) and is ideal for ages 6 and up.
This is a perfect holiday gift for any kid. The illustrations are cute and the best part of this book is that it teaches children all about saving!
I liked this book and my boys enjoyed reading it as well! A big thanks goes to author Jordan Gosin who wrote this fun book that teaches kids how to save money. Saving money is definitely a skill that is learned and what better time to start than to teach our children when they’re young!
5 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of The Adventures of Lexton: Super Savings Account (Volume 1)!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me a tip you use to save money in your home.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, October 6th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of the book to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.