Stouffer’s Family Dinner Giveaway
Eating dinner as a family is a great way to get to know members of your family and develop the bonds that make a family strong. I was excited to work with Stouffer’s on a fun giveaway focused on families spending dinner time together. As part of this campaign, I received a fun book called Let’s Fix Dinner, written by Todd Parr.
Let’s Fix Dinner is a fun and colorful book that talks about some of the events that take place in the day of different family members and then some of the benefits of eating dinner together as a family. The book will make you giggle, grin, and think about all the ways dinner can bring families close together. Since regular dinners and reliable housing are two of the best ways to help families – and especially kids – succeed, 100% of the net proceeds from sales of the Let’s Fix Dinner will support Habitat for Humanity. The book sells online for $7.99 plus shipping.
I love that Stouffer’s is focusing on families eating dinner together! Their products have been enjoyed by families for years past and years to come! Thank you Stouffer’s!
2 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a Stouffer’s Family Dinner Prize Pack, including a coupon for a free family-sized dinner from Stouffer’s, a Family Dinner Box of Questions to get the kids talking and the limited edition Let’s Fix Dinner book by award-winning artist and author Todd Parr!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment one fun family question you could ask at your dinner table to get to know the members of your family better!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, October 6th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of the book to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.