Hallmark Kids Collection Review & Giveaway
I love Hallmark and have many fond memories of Hallmark both as a child and now as a mother with children of my own. I remember going to the grocery store or Hallmark card store with my dad or grandma and looking through the rows of Hallmark cards, trying to find the “one” that was perfect in expressing how I felt. Plus, I’m sure we are all familiar with the Hallmark commercials, which bring me tears nearly every time I watch one! Well, I’m happy to be working with the team at Hallmark and recently had the opportunity to check out Hallmark’s new line of cards, designed to encourage kids.
We all need to be cheered on every now and then – kids included. I mean, being a kid can be tough! Whether it’s school, sports, or trying to make new friends, the children in our lives are beginning their journey of self-exploration and growth. Few things are more helpful to kids than the support of a parent or grown-up who believes in them and is there to offering heartfelt words of encouragement. However, sometimes, what kids hear “goes in one ear and out the other,” meaning that kids are often missing out on something they really need: encouraging words.
To help grown-ups better connect with and encourage kids, Hallmark recently introduced the all-new Kids Collection – a line of cards and gifts designed specifically to cheer kids on, cheer them up, and make them smile.
Also, Hallmark spokeskid and bestselling author Alec Greven (of “How to Talk to Girls” and “How to Talk to Moms” fame) has a great video you can watch aimed at parents and kids just like him, where he talks about the best ways to encourage kids.
Like I said earlier, I love Hallmark and was happy to have the opportunity to check out the Kids Collection. The cards I received had cute graphics, encouraging words, and were affordable. In fact, my boys loved looking at them! I look forward to checking out the new products Hallmark comes out with in the future! A big thanks goes out to Hallmark for this review and giveaway.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a $25 Hallmark gift card and a bundle of cards from the Kids Collection!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Browse the Kids Collection online and tell me in a comment one card you really liked!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, September 19th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a bundle of cards from the Hallmark Kids Collection to facilitate this review. Prizes are provided by Hallmark. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.