Kodak Gallery Mommy Cards – 50 FREE
I was at a park one day and a mom came up to me and handed me a card. I thought that maybe it was her business card, from a part time job or something, but nope…it was a Mommy Card. On the card was her name, phone number, email address, the names of her kids, and a picture. I thought it was the cutest thing ever!
Right now, Kodak Gallery is offering your first 50 Stylish Mommy Cards FREE! Yep, for FREE! These cards are the perfect way for moms to exchange information and stay in touch. Mommy cards are perfect for today Mompreneurs or they can be used as an information reference for teachers and babysitters, or to keep in touch with moms you meet along life’s journey. The Kodak Gallery Mommy Cards are photo personalized, stylishly designed, and have plenty of room for information on both sides.
Most Popular uses for Moms
* Give a new friend your info.
* Set up play-dates and communicate availability.
* At-a-glance reference for childcare, teacher, instructor or coach: list food allergies, nicknames, bedtime routines, medical info, emergency contact info and more.
* A handy resource in kids’ backpacks, just in case.
* Introduction to new neighbors
* Perfectly personalized for mom-preneurs, a calling card with your photo, cell phone, blog and Facebook URL
* For existing friends . . . they’re just too cute not to share with everyone!
Tip: Create personalized Business Cards for a memorable, lasting impression.
Check out Kodak Photo Gallery today and order your first 50 Mommy Cards for FREE!!!
I received no compensation for writing this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
That is so cute! Even though my kids are grown up, I could add my “fur-babies” names on it for when I meet people at the dog park. I have an account with Kodak Photo Gallery, so I’ll have to look into this, thanks so much for the info… you rock!