Marriott Instant Redemption Awards Giveaway
Earlier this week, I hosted a giveaway for Marriott and I have yet another giveaway to make traveling this summer more affordable! I’ve heard nothing but good things about Marriott Hotels from those friends and family members I know who travel frequently. Marriott Hotels are gorgeous on the inside and outside, plus you can earn points just for staying at a Marriott Hotel. They have expanded their Rewards Program now to include Instant Redemption Awards for guests who want to redeem their points during their hotel stay for things such as room service, cocktails, massages, and more!
– Marriott Dinner for Two Award Certificate (20,000 points)
– 3 Day Weekend Rental of a Full-Size Car (Hertz Rental) (25,000 points)
– Up to 5,000 Frequent Flyer Miles or 4 Mileage Credits (20,000 points)
– Choice Golf: One Round of Golf per person (20,000 points)
There are more rewards you can explore as well. Simply visit Marriott’s Rewards Instant Redemption Program online!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will receive 25,000 Rewards Points from Marriott!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment what you would spend your 25,000 Rewards Points on if you were to win!!!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, July 8th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received no compensation for hosting this giveaway, which was sponsored by Marriott Hotels. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.