JELL-O Snacks Review & Giveaway
We love JELL-O in our home! Thanks to Kraft, we had the opportunity to review some yummy (and low-calorie) JELL-O snacks. We received Sugar-Free JELL-O Gelatin Cups, Sugar-Free JELL-O Pudding Cups, Original JELL-O Pudding Cups, and Original JELL-O Gelatin Cups. My favorite were the Original JELL-O Pudding Cups and the boys scarfed those down as well. Our favorite was the Chocolate/Vanilla Swirl.
The Sugar-Free JELL-O Gelatin Cups tasted really good! This snack is Weight Watchers endorsed, have only 10 calories each, and 0 Weight Watchers POINTS value per serving. They come in 10 different flavors, including Cherry, Black Cherry, Orange, Lemon-Lime, Raspberry, Peach, Watermelon, Strawberry, Strawberry-Kiwi, and Tropical Berry. You can find them in the refrigerated section in your local grocery store.
I love pudding and was excited to try the Sugar-free JELL-O Pudding Cups! The Sugar-free JELL-O Pudding Cups were both creamy and sweet. They come in four yummy flavors – Chocolate, Chocolate Vanilla Swirl, Vanilla, and Dulce de Leche. It’s hard to believe they’re sugar-free. You’ll enjoy these without the guilt, plus they are Weight Watchers friendly!
The Original JELL-O Pudding and Gelatin Cups were an instant hit in our house! The boys and I LOVED the Pudding Cups the most! The Pudding Cups come in flavors including Chocolate, Chocolate Vanilla Swirl, Oreo, Tapioca, and Vanilla. The Gelatin Cups come in bright colors with delicious flavors, including Lemon-Lime Splash, Outrageous Orange, and Berry Blue. Check them out at your grocery store today!
We really liked the JELL-O Pudding and Gelatin Cups. I liked that they were pre-made and ready to eat. I also like the fact that we could buy JELL-O Pudding and Gelatin Cups without sugar. I was impressed with these yummy treats and will be purchasing them in the future. We love JELL-O!!!
2 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will receive a JELL-O package from Kraft Foods!!!
– Tell me in a comment your favorite flavor of JELL-O Gelatin or Pudding!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, April 27th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received samples of JELL-O products from Kraft Foods to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.