Rice Krispies Treats Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt
Today is the start of the Rice Krispies Treats Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt on 10 participating blogs through The Motherhood. There are amazing bloggers participating in this campaign and each has come up with 1 (or more) Rice Krispies Treats Recipes following the theme, “Easter’s more fun with yummy Rice Krispy Treats Recipes.”
While our Rice KrispiesTM Recipe Box mom bloggers are busy creating their Easter-themed Rice KrispiesTM recipes, they are also hosting a very fun “Easter Egg” Scavenger Hunt on their blogs. Each of the 10 participating bloggers (see links to their blogs below) has hidden an “Easter Egg” (a.k.a., the “Snap!TM Crackle!TM and Pop!TM” characters) somewhere on their blog. You must complete all of the following to be eligible to win prizes:
1) Find all ten “eggs,” and then post “Found It” in the comment section of each blog when you find the blogger’s “egg”(don’t give the hiding spot away, though!);
2) Post a Rice Krispies Treats® recipe here and tweet a link to your recipe; and
3) E-mail email@example.com with all ten links to where the “eggs” are hidden, a link to the Rice Krispies Treats® recipe you posted here, and a link to your tweet.
You have until 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, April 2, to complete the scavenger hunt and e-mail me the links. Then, I will select at random using www.random.org the three winners. See below for the exciting prizes:
· FIRST: (1) Rice Krispies Treats® Gift Basket
· SECOND: (1) Vintage Kellogg’s Rice Krispies® Canister
· THIRD: (1) Rice Krispies Treats® Cookbook
OK, good luck! Remember to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. ET this Friday when you’ve found all the Rice KrispiesTM “Easter Eggs,” and be sure to post a recipe here too – that way you are fully eligible!*
The Easter Egg looks like this and (hint) can be found in a past Easter-themed post on The Mommy-Files:
The blogs participating are:
Disclosure: This is part of a paid campaign sponsored by Rice Krispies® cereal.
*View official contest rules here.