“Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel” Soundtrack Review
We are so excited to see “Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel” on DVD! It will be released on DVD on Tuesday, March 30th. Thanks to Warners Brothers Word, I had the opportunity to review the Soundtrack for “Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel.” My kids and I enjoyed it! There were fun, as well as popular, songs performed by Alvin and the Chipmunks. We listened to it while my boys were playing with their toys. They really enjoyed the music and danced along with it. This is a great cd for both the kids (and adults) to listen to while in the car.
The boys really liked the following songs, “You Really Got Me,” “You Spin Me Round (Like A Record),” and “I Gotta Feeling.” Just based on the soundtrack, we are really excited for the release of “Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel” on DVD on Tuesday!
About The Squeakquel Soundtrack:
The Squeakquel Movie Soundtrack is great entertainment for both kids and parents. Featuring chipmunk’d renditions of classics from Beyonce, Katy Perry, the Bee Gees and many more, Alvin, Simon, Theodore and their girlfriends, The Chipettes, provide hours of fun for everyone.
1. You Really Got Me – The Chipmunks (feat. Honor Society)
2. Hot N Cold – The Chipettes
3. So What – The Chipettes
4. You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) – The Chipmunks
5. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) – The Chipettes
6. Bring It On – The Chipmunks
7. Stayin’ Alive – The Chipmunks
8. Song – The Chipettes (feat. Queensberry)
9. It’s OK – The Chipmunks
10. Shake Your Groove Thing – The Chipmunks
11. Put Your Records on – The Chipettes
12. I Want To Know What Love Is – The Chipmunks
13. We Are Family – The Chipettes & The Chipmunks
14. No One – The Chipettes (feat. Charice)
15. I Gotta Feeling – The Chipettes & The Chipmunks
You can purchase the soundtrack on CD and on iTunes!
I was provided with a copy of the “Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel” Soundtrack and am participating in a paid campaign. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
Leave a Reply