SeaBear Smokehouse Review & Giveaway
I love Salmon and now LOVE Smoked Salmon from SeaBear Smokehouse! Thanks to SeaBear Smokehouse, I had the opportunity to try out the Smoked Salmon Trio and it was really tasty!! Thinking about it makes me want to eat some right now. My favorite was the Smoked Coho Salmon. It was so good! You can enjoy the salmon by itself, in recipes, or with crackers, cream cheese, and slices of artisan bread.
With the Smoked Salmon Trio, you can explore the three delicious varieties of Seabear’s Classic Northwest Smoked Salmon. The Trio includes 6 oz. each of Smoked Wild Sockeye Salmon, Smoked Wild Pink Salmon, and Smoked Wild Coho Salmon. The salmon is fully cooked and prepared in the traditional Northwest style of smoking the fish over burning alder wood.
When you purchase the Smoked Salmon Trio from SeaBear Smokehouse, you’ll receive all three salmon portions in SeaBear’s famous Gold Seal pouch, so that you don’t have to worry about refrigeration until you open the package. This is an excellent idea for food storage!
I really enjoyed the Smoked Salmon Trio from SeaBear Smokehouse. The salmon was really tasty with crackers and by itself. I haven’t tried it in recipes, but I’m sure it would be good. The next time I have it, I’ll be sure to try it with cream cheese and Artisan bread! I’m so glad I had the opportunity to try out the Smoked Salmon Trio from SeaBear Smokehouse.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a package of the Smoked Salmon Trio from SeaBear Smokehouse!!!
Visit SeaBear Smokehouse online and tell me in a comment another item you’d love to try!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar for a daily entry) – 1 ENTRY (daily)
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, March 25th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a package of the Smoked Salmon Trio from SeaBear Smokehouse to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.