Kohl’s Goes Green Review & Giveaway
We love shopping at Kohl’s and we love Dr. Seuss! There is a new theme for the Kohl’s Cares For Kids Program and it surrounds going green and Dr. Seuss! Plus, they are only $5 each – what a deal! $5 will get you a classic children’s book, a huggable Dr. Seuss friend, a New York Times best-seller on how to live a greener life, and a great feel of giving back!
This year, the Kohl’s Care for Kids program is celebrating it’s 10th anniversary! It is a program that features $5 merchandise with 100 percent of net profit benefiting children’s health and education initiatives throughout the nation. This spring, the Kohl’s Care for Kids program is featuring four Dr. Seuss books and coordinating plush toys for just $5 each:
– The Lorax – Lorax plush
– The Foot Book – Orange “Foot” Character plush
– Oh, the Thinks You Can Think! – Yellow “Thinks” Character plush
– If I Ran the Circus – Whale Plush
According the Newsweek’s 2009 ranking, Kohl’s is the number one green retailer is pleased to offer The Lorax at such an amazing value to help kids learn the importance of caring for the environment. Plus, all four Dr. Seuss books are printed on 60 percent post-consumer recycled paper. Adults can find a similar message in The Green Book, a book about how to take steps to be more environmentally responsible.
As the number one green retailer, according to Newsweek’s 2009 ranking, Kohl’s is pleased to offer The Lorax at such an incredible value to help kids learn the importance of caring for the environment. Also, all four Dr. Seuss books that are offered as part of the Kohl’s Cares for Kids® program are printed on 60 percent post-consumer recycled paper. For adults, that message is found in The Green Book. This book is a handbook on how to take steps to be more environmentally responsible.
My kids love listening to me read Dr. Seuss to them. It’s even more magical with a plush that’s relevant to the story! Plus, The Green Book has some great ideas that you can incorporate into your life to live more environmentally responsible. Thank you Kohl’s for a great product and program! I think these are great products for a great price going to a great cause! Check them out today!
Items can be found at more than 1,000 Kohl’s locations nationwide! Check out Kohl’s online for more details.
5 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a prize package including the kids books, plushes, and The Green Book!!!
Tell me in a comment something you do to live green in your home.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, March 10th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received samples from Kohl’s to facilitate a review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.