Evenflo Comfort Select Dual Breast Pump Review & Giveaway
Breastfeeding was pretty scary when I first started with my oldest. Eventually, I became a “pro” at it. When I needed to run an errand without the baby (or go out of town for a blogging event), what would I do to get milk to my child and to prevent myself from experiencing engorgement? I could use a pump and everybody would be happy. Initially, the idea of using a pump was really scary to me. What if it malfunctioned and hurt me? What if it didn’t work? What if it hurt? You can rest assure that the job will get done in comfort with the Evenflo Comfort Select Dual Auto-Cycling Breast Pump! I LOVE it! I didn’t care for pumping until I was introduced to the Evenflo Comfort Select line and now I feel totally comfortable pumping when I need to – whether for traveling or on-the-go.
For new moms, each of our baby’s “first” moments give cause for celebration. With the “first” moments and celebrations come the hectic and overwhelming times we experience as mothers. With the hustle and bustle of daily activities such as cooking, shopping, cleaning, and caring for baby, we often forget about ourselves in the process. It’s important for parents to remember that taking a little time for themselves is good for both them and their children. Some ideas of “me time” include date night with dad, girl’s night out, a massage, pedicure, or manicure, or maybe even a shopping trip.
For new moms, each of baby’s “first” experiences is a cause for celebration – first smile, first words, first steps – and baby’s first holiday season is an especially joyous time. But along with baby’s exciting holiday firsts, the season can also be hectic and overwhelming for moms. With the hustle and bustle of holiday shopping, cooking, spending time with relatives and caring for baby, Mom’s needs can sometimes get lost in the shuffle.
The Evenflo Comfort Select Performance Breast Pump is here to help you make your “me time” possible. This occasional use pump gives moms the flexibility they need while making sure that baby is all set while mom is gone.
The Evenflo Comfort Select Performance Dual Breast Pump comes with 2 breast pump units, 2 4-ounce collection bottles, 2 nipples, 2 cap rings, 2 sealing discs and 2 hoods, 2 soft horn inserts, carrying case, AC adapter, breastfeeding guide, instruction booklet, and bonus nursing pads. It retails for $49.99 and you can find it in Target, Toys R Us, Babies R Us, and Amazon.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win an Evenflo Comfort Select Performance Dual Breast Pump!!
Tell me in a comment why you’d like to win the Dual Breast Pump.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, March 7th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a sample from Evenflo to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.