Sara Lee Sweet Goods Review & Giveaway
I love Sara Lee products and was thrilled to have the opportunity to review some of their yummy desserts! I was impressed by the variety and quality of the desserts made by Sara Lee. My favorite was the New York Style Cheesecake. Wow! If you love cheesecake, you’ll be in heaven eating their New York Style Cheesecake. It doesn’t even taste like a frozen dessert – it’s amazing! I also love their frozen pound cake, which goes great with juiced strawberries and whipped cream. Not only does Sara Lee offer Cheesecake and Pound Cake, but they offer pies, breads, bagels, lunch meats, and more!
They also have some really yummy frozen pies and pie shells. I love the Traditional Cherry Pie, as did my dad who chose it to have with dinner one night while visiting in California. I would love to try their Gourmet Pies, but wasn’t able to find any in the grocery stores I shop at. Maybe some day in the future!
I really enjoyed the sweet goods I was able to try from Sara Lee. I was blown away by the New York Style Cheesecake. I love cheesecakes that are thick and rich and the crust was perfect. Like I said above, I couldn’t believe it was a frozen cheesecake! I rate the Sara Lee Sweet Goods with a 5 out of 5 for taste and presentation.
3 lucky readers will 2 coupons each good for a Sara Lee dessert (or Sweet Good)!!!
Tell me in a comment what Sweet Good you would love to try!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, February 25th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.