Jimmy Dean Review & Giveaway
I love Jimmy Dean when it comes to breakfast! Did you know that February is National Hot Breakfast Month? I love hot breakfast, which should include pancakes (or waffles), eggs, and sausage! I love Jimmy Dean Sausage because you can get it in the form of links, patties, or rolls! You can find the rolls in different flavors, including Maple, Extra Mild, Bold Country, Hot, Italian, Reduced Fat, Regular, Sage, and All Natural. We just tried the All Natural a few weeks ago and it was REALLY good!
Jimmy Dean not only makes sausage, but you’ll find Bacon, Sandwiches, Bowls, D-Lights, Skillets, Omelets, Sausage and Pancakes, and Entrees! You get good quality product at a price you can afford. Their meats taste good by themselves or in omelettes and other casseroles. Here’s a yummy recipe for a Jimmy Dean 6 Layer Breakfast Casserole you can try out!
JIMMY DEAN 6 LAYER BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
6 each Whole Eggs
1/4 c. Heavy Cream
1 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Black Pepper, ground
1 package Jimmy Dean Hot Roll Sausage, cooked, crumbled, drained
1/4 c. Jalapeno Pepper, 1?4 dice
1/2 c. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
2 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
1 tsp. Cumin, ground
4 each Bread, 1/2 slice
Preheat oven to 350 F. Begin by mixing the eggs and heavy cream in a bowl with the salt & pepper. In a separate bowl place the sausage, jalapeno pepper, cheese, garlic and cumin. Now place a third of the amount of egg mixture in the bottom of a 2 quart baking dish. Next, place a slice of bread into the dish. Place 1/3 of the amount of sausage mixture from step 2 onto the slice of bread. Repeat steps 3 to 4 until last slice of bread is on top. Add the remaining 1/3 of sausage ingredients evenly across the top slice of bread. Bake the breakfast casserole in oven for 15 minutes.
I love Jimmy Dean Sausage! My favorite flavors are the Maple, All Natural, Italian, and Sage. I love to use the rolls of sausage in omelettes and casseroles! I also love that Jimmy Dean products are budget friendly – something very important to a family of five with a single income.
3 lucky readers will win a coupon good for 1 Jimmy Dean product!
Tell me in a comment what Jimmy Dean product you’d love to try out!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Jimmy Dean on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, February 25th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received coupons for products from Jimmy Dean to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.