Audiovox Digital Picture Frame Review & Giveaway
I have been wanting a Digital Picture Frame for a long time! Thanks to Audiovox, I had the opportunity to review the DPF 1000. With a digital picture frame, you can enjoy multiple pictures from one frame. You don’t need to worry about batteries because it plugs into the wall.
The DPF 1000 is a 10.4 inch digital picture frame with black, white, and wood interchangeable frames included. The picture frame not only comes with black, white, and wood grain interchangeable frames, but it also supports mp3 music files in addition to JPEG photos. Plus, it supports multiple card formats (SD, MC, and MS) and has a built-in USB port. It has a built-in clock and calendar functionality. The picture quality is 640 x 480 pixels with 4:3 Aspect Ratio.
Consider purchasing an Audiovox DPF 1000 for your loved on for a birthday, anniversary, Mother’s Day, or Father’s Day!
I think the Digital Picture Frame is such a wonderful piece of technology. It’s so neat to see the different pictures flip through on the frame. I love that it’s easy to add or remove pictures. The quality and appearance of the pictures is great and the pictures come through clearly and with good color. I am really impressed with this item and am happy to recommend it to my family and friends. I rate it with a 5 out of 5 for quality and presentation.
IMPROVEMENTS TO MAKE
I honestly can’t think of any improvements to make to this model. It is a perfect size for a desktop, hall table, or other flat surface. The pictures look wonderful in the frame. I don’t have any recommendations for change on the DPF 1000.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Digital Picture Frame from Audiovox!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Audiovox online and tell me in a comment another product you’d love to try or one you own and love to use!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, March 1st, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a DPF 1000 from Audiovox to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.