That’s Amore Cheez-It Giveaway
We LOVE Cheez-it Crackers in our house! We eat the Cheddar flavor (original), White Cheddar, and my husband loves the Pepper Jack flavor. Thanks to Sunshine, we received a gift basket with 3 boxes of the new Italian Four Cheese Cheez-It Crackers and a Dean Martin CD. We were excited to try yet another new flavor – Italian Four Cheese Cheez-It Crackers! I really like this flavor a lot and the rest of my family loved it just as much because we’ve already gone through 2 boxes (out of 3). The four cheeses include Parmesan, Romano, Asiago, and Mozzarella and together they make a fantastic taste!
1 winner will receive a “That’s Amore” Gift Basket, including 4 boxes of the Italian Four Cheese Cheez-It Crackers and a Dean Martin CD of his best hits (including “That’Amore”)!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment what your favorite flavor Cheez-It Cracker is!
Entrants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device will be disqualified from participation in the promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and
District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
1. WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winners will be selected at random on 2/15/2010 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Winners will be determined by the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within 24 hours of first notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
2. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: Number (1) Giveaway Prize: 4 boxes Cheez-It Italian Four Cheese Crackers ARV: $4.19 each, 1 Dean Martin CD: $19.99 each. Total ARV of all Giveaway prizes: $36.95. Odds of winning Giveaway prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for each promotion.
3. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, nor its affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
4. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
6. Winner names will be available no later than February 15, 2010 by emailing Shannon S <email@example.com>
7. SPONSOR: The Mommy Files, firstname.lastname@example.org
This promotion has not been sponsored by, endorsed by, nor is affiliated with the Kellogg Company.
**I received a gift basket featuring the Four Cheese Cheez-It Crackers and a Dean Martin CD to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.**