Our Life in Pictures – Day 18

In Lifestyle
January 31, 2010

Can you believe he lost another tooth?  This time the top front tooth!  Plus the one next to it is really loose!  He’s becoming a rich man in a short amount of time!

7 Responses to “Our Life in Pictures – Day 18”

1. The Gosfam says:

I think it is so fun when they start losing teeth, My daughter ran into sister today and helped loosen another one of hers. Do you have a fun tooth pillow or anything that he sticks his tooth in? Just curious because we don’t have anything fun.

2. Freda says:

A toothless wonder… lol

3. Marquel says:

I have a two year old & often wonder what it will be like when he starts losing teeth. As gross as it may sound, I’ve kept some of my baby & wisdom teeth. I might end up keeping a couple of my son’s too. BTW, cute kid!

4. Marquel says:

I have a 2 yr old (our only child) & often wonder what it will be like when he starts losing teeth. As gross as it may sound, I’ve kept a few of my loose teeth. I probably will end up keeping a few of my son’s teeth too for sentimental reasons. BTW, cute pic!

The song ‘All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth’ just popped into my head. LOL

6. Bob says:

That boy is really a handsome lad. He must have terrific genes. Also, his eyeglasses really look good. You must be very proud.

7. Maybe he’ll get something for mommy for Valentine’s Day with all the loot… He is SO cute, he reminds me so much of my Alexander.