KODAK’s K-Zone Panels & CES International 2010 Giveaway
I was recently introduced to the Consumer Electronics Show (aka CES) International 2010. The CES International 2010 will be held from January 7th through the 10th in Las Vegas, NV. It is the largest trade show held for consumer electronics and features products and the companies that created them! I had not heard of CES before, but am excited to have the opportunity to tune in to some fun panels sponsored by the K-Zone (KODAK). And guess what? You can tune in as well!!!
You don’t have to fly to Vegas and pay for a hotel room to enjoy the K-Zone Panels. You can enjoy them from your home computer! Plus, you can join in the discussion by submitting questions to the panelists via Twitter – using the hashtag #kzone.
Here are the panel descriptions, information on how to log on, and timing:
The New CMO: Chief Memory Officer (Thursday, January 7, at 11:00 a.m. PST)
A look at today’s CMO’s and how they create, share and relive moments in their lives.
Speakers include: Tina Sharkey (Chairman and Global President, Baby Center), Jill Zarin (The Real Housewives of NYC), and Jen Drexler (Director of Brand Insights, Just Ask A Woman)
It’s All About KISS (Thursday, January 7 at 12:00 p.m. PST)
And we’re not talking about the rock band. Hear from leading women in technology about why simpler is better in today’s fast-paced world.
Speakers include: Linda Tischler (Senior Writer, FastCompany), Tina Sharkey (Chairman and Global President, Baby Center), Pam Sherman (author and public speaker known as The Suburban Outlaw), and Jen Drexler (Director of Brand Insights, Just Ask a Woman)
The M-Suite (Friday, January 8 at 3:00 p.m. PST)
How momtreprenuers and stay at home moms are building successful businesses.
Speakers include: Amanda Robinson (NaturalMommies.com), Sharon Napier (founder, Partners & Napier), Susan Tousi (Kodak), Soleil Moon Frye (actress), and Stacie Haight Connerty (blogger, Thedivinemissmommy.com)
Help, My Mom Friended Me on Facebook (Friday, January 8 at 11:00 a.m. PST)
Kids eight and under will never know what life was like before Google. Learn how technology is changing their lives – and their parent’s lives in the process.
Speakers include: Pam Sherman (author and public speaker known as The Suburban Outlaw), Susan Getgood (Blogwithintegrity.com), Jill Zarin (the Real Housewives of NYC), Linda Sawyer (CEO of Deutch), Christy Matte (editor of the Family Computing Guide, About.com)
Father Knows Best (Friday, January 8 at 5:00 p.m. PST)
It’s time to hear from the dads! Hear from these tech savvy dads on how they use technology with their kids, and the lessons learned.
Speakers include: Michael Ferrara (TechnoDad), Jeff Hayzlett (CMO, Kodak), Fred Fishkin (technology reporter, Bloomberg Radio), Jackson Lynch (WIRED)
To view the live streaming and recorded videos, or more information, visit www.kodak.com/go/ces.
Thanks to KODAK, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a KODAK D830 Digital Frame!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment what panels sound interesting to you!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, January 13th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I will receive a KODAK D830 Picture Frame and access to the K-Panels from KODAK in conjunction with this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.