Leap Year Movie Giveaway
I love romantic comedies and am excited to have the opportunity to watch “Leap Year” when it comes out to the theaters. Hopefully my husband will want to go see it with me. If not, we’ll make a girl’s night out of it! “Leap Year” is a Romantic Comedy, rated PG, starring Amy Adams, Matthew Goode, Adam Scott, and John Lithgow. The Screenplay was written by Harry Elfont and Deborah Kaplan. The movie was directed by Anand Tucker and produced by Gary Barber, Roger Birnbaum, Jonathan Glickman, Chris Bender, and Jake Weiner. “Leap Year” will be coming to theaters on January 8th, 2010.
“Leap Year” is about one woman’s determined quest to get married to the perfect guy, despite what fate has in store for her. Anna (Amy Adams) and her boyfriend, Jeremy (Adam Scott), celebrate their four-year anniversary with no marriage proposal in sight. She decides to speed things along herself, investing in an Irish tradition that allows women to propose to men on February 29th, and follows her boyfriend to Dublin to propose.
However, with airplanes, weather, and fate leaves Anna stranded on the other side of Ireland. She then meets the handsome Declan (Matthew Goode), who helps her get across the country. Anna and Declan bicker through their trip across the Emerald Isle and they discover that the road to love can take you to unexpected places.
Colbie Caillat “Breakthrough” now available on iTunes and includes the hit song “You Got Me,” featured in Leap Year, in theaters January 8!
Thanks to Universal Pictures, 1 lucky reader will receive a Leap Year Prize Pack including (1) an Airline Comfort Kit, (2) American Apparel Track Jacket, (3) Fitted Scoop Neck T-shirt, a (4) journal, and (5) a copy of Coby Caillatt’s CD, “Breakthrough”!!! Estimated retail value of $95.
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win the prize!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Universal Pictures on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Leap Year on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, January 10th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I will receive a gift card so that I can see the movie when it comes out in theatres. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.