Santa Swap

In Blogger's Santa Swap
December 27, 2009

This was my first Santa Swap and I ended up having 2 partners for the swap – twice the amount of fun!!! I had Laurie from La Vie de Laurie!Β  She is super cute, as is her blog πŸ™‚

I couldn’t believe the goodies I received in my box from her!Β  She included Dove chocolates and Peanut M&Ms (my favorites – woo hoo), as well as some cute socks, a hot cocoa kit (super cute), and hot cocoa mix!Β  She did an awesome job picking out my goodies and the package arrived the day before we left for California – just in time!

I hope everyone had an amazing time at the Santa Swap!Β  I know I did.Β  There are some people that will NOT be participating in any future swaps because they stood their partners up….which really saddens me πŸ™Β  I hope that many of you will participate in our Valentine’s Swap on The Mommy-Files!!

If you haven’t already, feel free to post your goodies HERE!!!

10 Responses to “Santa Swap”

1. […] Follow this link: Santa Swap : The Mommy-Files […]

2. A Kruse says:

MMMmmmm…. what a yummy collection of goodies! And, what a fun idea. I am new to blogging, but would love to find out more about your upcoming Valentines swap.

3. Yay! More chocolate!!! πŸ™‚

4. Michelle says:

Great package! I had so much fun shopping for my Secret Santa, unfortunately, I think I was stood up as well. Maybe you should post the black list…LOL. I loved my package I received on the Halloween swap, so, I will give the Valentine’s swap a try.

5. Marcy Able says:

Looks like you got a bunch of goodies! Its sad that some parties left their buddy swapless – I’ve enjoyed both of them and will probably do the V-Day one too:)) Have a happy holiday season Shannon.

6. Oh, that package looks wonderful… boy does she get YOU!! The hot chocolate kit looks terrific. I’m so glad it got to you before you left for your trip.
    Thank you SO much for all your hard work on the swap, and I am really looking forward to the Valentine’s Day swap!!

7. Becca says:

Dove Chocolates are sooo yummy! Have you tried the new peanut butter ones??

8. fancygrlnancy says:

Wow looks like fun… sorry to hear some people did not participate after saying they would.

What a fun package!!
    She did such a great job πŸ™‚
    I feel sad to hear about those people who didn’t get a package-Like you said, I wish I could put together something for each of them!

10. Laurie says:

That is awful that some people did not get a package in return. I am so HAPPY that yours made it before you left. I kept envisioning it sitting on your porch the whole time you were gone. Glad that you liked everything, too! <3