Hallmark Holiday Review & Giveaway
I love Hallmark products and was given the opportunity to review some really neat holiday products! I received from Hallmark a Recordable Storybook, DVD Greetings, Digital Scrapbook, and Recordable Cards. Each were amazing to use, in addition to being wonderful gifts!
I love the Recordable Storybook, which is available in the format of “The Night Before Christmas.” The Recordable Storybook features voice capture technology, recording the reader’s voice, which is captured in the book. When your child turns the page, the book automatically plays the text on that page in the reader’s voice. These are great for out-of-town grandparents, parents in the military, or parents who travel on business, but still want to “read” to their kids from across the miles.
The DVD Greetings are also a neat idea! The Hallmark DVD Greetings are an interactive new approach to the holiday newsletter. Each Hallmar DVD Greeting includes a template you can edit and customize with your own personal photos, burn to the included DVD, and send with the coordinating greeting card, which is also included.
For those who want to scrapbook, but are limited on time and space, I would recommend the Hallmark Digital Scrapbooks. These Digital Scrapbooks incorporate multimedia enhancements including music, photos, and text with personal photos. You can select a background, sentiments, and music to coordinate with your favorite photos – creating your own digital scrapbook. These scrapbooks can be displayed on a digital photo frame, computer screen, television, or anywhere else you can plug in a USB drive. You’ll also find the Digital Scrapbooks in friend, family, love, and baby themes.
What’s more special than receiving a card? A Recordable Greeting Card from Hallmark! Each Hallmark Recordable Card with music allows the sender to record a 10-second voice message directly to the card. When the card is opened, the recipient will hear a 10-second message from the sender and a 30-second cliip of prerecorded classic Christmas music.
Thanks to Hallmark, 2 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a $25 gift card to Hallmark!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Hallmark’s site online and tell me 1 or 2 things you’d like to buy if you won the $25 gift card.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, January 10th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received the products mentioned above to review so I could write this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.