My Storytime Friends Review & Giveaway
My boys love to read books and have me read books to them. They also love it when the character associated with the book is a plush toy for them to hold on to during story time. Thanks to Mom Bloggers Club, I had the opportunity to participate in a campaign review for My Storytime Friends. It is an adorable set! If you are looking for a last minute Christmas gift, I would highly recommend My Storytime Friends!
My Storytime Friends is an interactive toy and storybook set for children ages 3-8 that is both entertaining and educational. The My Storytime Friends set includes a unique combination of a plush stuffed animal (the bear is huggable and adorable), an inspiring hardcover storybook written by award winning author Andrew Wolfendon, and a lifetime membership to the My Storytime Friends Book of the Month Club. My Storytime Friends membership also includes free access to My Storytime Friends online, an interactive site for your kids to learn and play.
Some of the benefits of having a membership online include: (1) FREE Narrated online-flip book version of the Book of the Month, (2) FREE Printable Colored PDF copies of each Book of the Month story plus black and white versions for coloring (hardcover copies of the books are available for $6.95 with free shipping), (3) FREE access to educational, interactive activities on MyStorytimeFriends.com, as well as other offline activities for children and workbooks for parents; and (4) FREE audio-book version of each story.
My Storytime Friends has offered to give away an interactive toy and storybook (valued at $39.99) to 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit My Storytime Friends online and tell me 1 fun or interesting thing you found on the site.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, January 4th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
For more holiday gift ideas, visit Rockin’ Mama.
I received a My Storytime Friends Pack including the book and the bear from My Storytime Friends as part of a review campaign for Mom Bloggers Club so that I could review the product and write this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine!