Cook’s Ham Review & Giveaway
I love to make and eat ham! It is family tradition to have Ham for Christmas Dinner, as well as various times throughout the year. Thanks to Cook’s Ham, we had the opportunity to try out one of their Spiral Sliced Honey Hams (with the bone in of course). I remember growing up and being excited when we had a colorful, foil-wrapped ham to eat. Those were the GOOD hams! I still have the same frame of mind as an adult. They really are that good!
There are some really great links on Cook’s Ham’s website. Check out Ham TV, where you’ll find great tips and recipes in audio and video format. Learn more about Holiday Appetizers or Recipes you can use during the holidays. Also be sure to check out the recipes and holiday ideas on Cook’s website. You’ll be in for a real treat, as well the people eating your dishes.
My personal favorite is Cook’s Spiral Sliced Honey Ham. The ham is so tender and juicy and the flavor is just amazing. Plus you can make amazing Ham and Bean Soup with the bone and leftover meat, among other recipes. This time around, I purchased a Half size, which serves between 15-20 guests. These are available in Hickory, Honey, Brown Sugar, and Maple (coming soon)! Cook’s Spiral Sliced, Bone-In Hams are becoming more and more popular for year-round entertaining and everyday meals, in addition to their status as an established holilday tradition. Cook’s is dedicated to using natural ingredients in the curing process, as well as using authentic, old-world, hickory-wood smoking, which helps to create a flavor that is unforgettable. The ready-to-use liquid glaze and dipping sauce is included with every Spiral Sliced Ham.
Thanks to Cook’s Ham, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a coupon good for 1 Cook’s Ham (up to $30 in value)!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Share a favorite recipe using ham or tell me in a comment how you use your ham leftovers.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, December 17th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
For more holiday gift ideas, visit Rockin’ Mama.
I received a coupon for a Ham from Cook’s Ham so I could review the product and write this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine!