Build-A-Bear Workshop Holiday Review & Giveaway
My boys love Build-A-Bear Workshop! I have to be honest, even I fell in love with the Build-A-Bear Workshop holiday characters as well! My boys each received a Build-A-Bear plush toy – 2 Frosty the Snowmans and Hal the Moose. My boys selected the characters they wanted and asked every day when they would come until they were arrived. Fortunately for me and my sanity, we received them within a few days. I also love these adorable characters because they light up. Hal’s antler’s light up and Frosty the Snowman’s cheeks light up (and it makes a magical sound when you lift his hat). Plus, I love that they have an ON-OFF switch. You’ll find a whole line of fun Christmas characters at Build-A-Bear Workshop.
The Frosty the Snowman Plush Toy was ADORABLE! We had our Frostys dressed in jammies, complete with slippers, as well as his scarf and broom. If you purchase Frosty online, he does not come with the jammies, slippers, or accessories. It is $23 for the Frosty Plush and then $7.00 for the accessories (broom, scarf, and pipe). I love that there is an ON-OFF button on Frosty, just in case you don’t want to hear the magical sound he makes when you lift his hat….over and over again! LOL.
We also received Hal the Moose and he is so adorable!!! When you push his paws, his antlers light up in Christmas colors. Plus, he comes with a pants, a shirt, a jacket, shoes, and goggles! He is all set for a day out playing in the cool Winter Weather! He is perfect for the holidays!
In celebration of the upcoming holidays, Build-A-Bear is giving to 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files his or her choice of Frosty the Snowman (with scarf, broom, and pipe) or Hal the Moose (with his outfit on)!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Build-A-Bear and tell me in a comment another item you’d love to have!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files for the “Love This Site Award” – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Build-A-Bear on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, December 8th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. and Canada residents only.
For more Holiday Gift Ideas, visit Rockin’ Mama.
I received some holiday samples (Frosty the Snowman and Hal the Moose) from Build-A-Bear to review for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.