Babalu Toys Review & Giveaway
Are you looking for some more holiday gift ideas for your kids, grandkids, nieces, or nephews? I was recently introduced to Babalu Inc., and let me tell you, they have some cute things! Thanks to Babalu, I had the opportunity to review both the Felt Tales – Dinosaur Days and Shadow Books!
My boys love the Felt Tales – Dinosaur Days set. They had a blast making different scenes with the dinosaurs, accompanied by roaring noises…of course! I love that the set comes with a plastic case to keep all of the felt pieces in, making clean-up easy and reducing the possiblity of losing felt pieces.
“Dinosaur Days” lets kids explore the Jurassic period. You can help the Brachiosaurus reach the leaves of a tall tree or swim in the ocean with the Plesiosaurus. The set also comes with a carrying handle attached to the board. Plus, each feltboard comes with a story starter that is specific to each title to promote interaction and inspire your child’s imagination.
There are even more sets you can choose from that are Felt Tales. You can choose from Cinderella, Happy Happy Birthday, Busy Day on The Farm, and more! The sets retail for $19.95 each.
I also received the Time for Bed: Shadow Book from WJ Fantasy, which has been acquired by Babalu Inc. Your kids will enjoy this shadow-casting book. You simply shine the included flashlight on the die cute pages to see exciting shadows, making the story that much more fascinating. The story is simple and explains to children, in a reassuring way, where shadows come from. Children will learn that shadows are created by everyday objects. There are 26 pages and closed, the book measures 8″ x 8″. It is ideal for children ages 3 and up and retails for $15.00.
You’ll find many other products at WJ Fantasy, including blocks, blocks and books sets, books, toys and games, and advent calendars. Check out their site today!
Thanks to Babalu, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win his or her choice of any one item from The Felt-Tales or WJ Fantasy line of products!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment what item you would choose if you won this giveaway!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files for the “Love This Site Award” – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Enter one of Caryn’s Giveaways – 1 ENTRY (MAX)
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, December 6th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
For more Holiday Gift Ideas, visit Rockin’ Mama.
I received a Dinosaur Days Felt Book and Shadow Book from Babalu to review for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.