Strider Sports Running Bike Review & Giveaway
My 3 year old is constantly trying to keep up with his brother, even in the bike riding department. Thanks to Strider Sports International, we had the opportunity to review the Strider Running Bike in Orange. As soon as my son saw it, he wanted to take it out for a spin. When he first started, he was literally running while sitting on the bike – hence the name Running Bike. Now, he zooms around it likes it’s nothing! I felt comfortable letting my 3 year old ride on the bike himself instead of jumping for him every time he wobbled back and forth! This bike is definitely “Approved by The Mommy-Files!”
The great thing about the Strider Running Bike is that there are no “tricycle tip-overs” or “training wheel wobbles,” which tend to create a fear and hesitancy in the child to continue riding on a bike. The Strider Running Bike helps your child develop balance and coordination skills before learning to pedal. With this confidence, bike riding becomes much easier and FUN! The Strider Running Bike is designed for children ages 1-5 and is easy to control. The bike also has features such as an adjustable seat and handlebars – perfect for your growing child.
I am amazed by this bike and will definitely be using it with my younger kids when the right time comes. I also love the customer service I received from Strider Sports International. They were willing to answer any questions I had and shipped the bike out right away.
This would be an awesome Christmas gift for a young child in your life who is striving to learn to ride a bike!
Thanks to Strider Sports International, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Strider Running Bike!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment one thing you like about the Strider Running Bike.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files for the “Love This Site Award” – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Enter any one of Caryn’s Giveaways – 1 ENTRY MAX
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, December 13th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
For more Holiday Gift Ideas, visit Rockin’ Mama.
I received a Strider Running Bike from Strider Sports International to review for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.