Silvia Fleming – “Love for Christmas” CD Review & Giveaway
I love Christmas time – and yes, I admit, I’ve already started playing Christmas music (hee hee)! I was introduced to a singer by the name of Silvia Fleming and had the opportunity to review her Christmas Album entitled, “Love for Christmas.” I loved it! She has such a beautiful voice and her music was very enjoyable to listen to.
The soundtrack includes the following songs:
1. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (one of my favorites)
2. Christmas Time is Here
3. Love for Christmas
4. Santa Baby (another favorite)
5. The Other Side of Christmas
6. In a Lowly Manger Sleeping
7. I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
8. More Than a Child
9. My Grown Up Christmas List (cute song)
10. The Joy of Christmas
11. What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve?
Thanks to Silvia Fleming, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of “Love For Christmas” on CD!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Silvia Fleming’s site and tell me in a comment something you learned about her or her music from the site!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Tell me in a comment what your favorite Christmas song is – 1 ENTRY
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on November 30th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of “Love For Christmas” on CD from Silvia Fleming to review for this post! All opinions expressed in this post are my own.