“The Legend of Ninja Cowboy Bear” Children’s Book Review & Giveaway
Do you love Ninjas, Cowboys, and Bears? If so, then you’ll love reading this book! The Ninja, Cowboy, and Bear are friends, but all have different and unique talents. As they compete against one another, they find that where one has weakness the other has strength and through their friendship, their strengths are enhanced! Plus, there is a game at the back of the book that you can try out for yourself!
I received the children’s book, The Legend of Ninja Cowboy Bear, which is written by David Bruins and Hilary Leung. I enjoyed reading it to my boys and thought the pictures were cute! This is definitely a feel-good book that helps to teach how we should be kind to one another.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will receive a copy of the children’s book, The Legend of Ninja Cowboy Bear!!!
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this book?
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on November 12th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of the book “The Legend of Ninja Cowboy Bear” to review for this post! All opinions expressed in this post are my own.