“Me and You” Children’s Book Review & Giveaway
I had the opportunity to review the children’s book called Me and You, written by Genevieve Cote. It was an adorable story about a pig and a rabbit who are friends. They wonder what it would be like if one had the other’s features, such as the pig with long ears or the rabbit with a curly tail. They come to find out that they love one another just as they are and would rather they not change to be like the other. The illustrations in the book were cute in addition to being a great story.
1 lucky reader will win a copy of the children’s book Me and You on The Mommy-Files!!
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this giveaway?
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on November 12th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of the book “Me and You” to review for this post! All opinions expressed in this post are my own.