“123 I Can Build” Children’s Book Review & Giveaway
My boys love to create things and so we enjoyed looking through 123 I Can Build, written by Irene Luxbacher. There are several projects that are kid-friendly and encourage kids to use their imagination. Included are step-by-step directions on how to complete the projects, along with pictures. My favorites were the Mushroom Mansion, the Ice Castle, and a Perfect Palace! This book is perfect for the young artist in your home.
1 lucky reader will win a copy of the children’s book 123 I Can Build on The Mommy-Files!!!
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this book!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on November 12th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of the book “123 I Can Build” to review for this post! All opinions expressed in this post are my own.