Yoplait Saves Lids to Save Lives Giveaway
Thanks to MyBlogSpark, I had the opportunity to learn more about how Yoplait helps to save lives through the use of their yogurts’ pink lids. According to the American Cancer Society, one in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer within her lifetime – that is 12% of all women who will be personally impacted by the disease!
How Can You Help Contribute to the Cause?
In September and October, Yoplait is making it easy for people to participate in the fight against breast cancer by savings and mailing their pink lids from Yoplait yogurt cups. For every pink lid mailed by December 31st, 2009, Yoplait will donate 10 cents to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, up to $1.5 million, with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000. You can also visit YourLidMatters.com to create online lid collection teams.
Over the past 11 years, Yoplait has donated more than $22 million to the breast cancer cause through Save Lids to Save Lives and other initiatives. Last year, participants across the country helped Yoplait to meet its $1.5 million donation goal to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
In celebration of Yoplait’s Save Lids Save Lives Campaign, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a “Promise to Make a Difference” Gift Pack, including a free coupon for Yoplait YoPlus Yogurt, a breast cancer awareness bracelet, and a leather jewelry case!!!
WIN IT!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment how you will raise awareness for the fight against breast cancer.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on November 3rd, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
This post was written as part of a program for MyBlogSpark and Yoplait, who provided me with a Promise to Make a Difference Gift Pack for the review & giveaway.