Dot’s Brittle Kitchen Review & Giveaway
I grew up with a dad who LOVED peanut brittle – and still does. So, I was really excited to have the opportunity to review some samples of brittle from Dot’s Brittle Kitchen. I was amazed that there were so many flavors of brittle and actually had no idea that there were! My favorite flavors were Coconut Brittle, Peanut Brittle, and Supreme Brittle (a little bit of everything)! The quality and texture of the brittle was excellent and I could definitely see myself eating it again in the future, or buying it for family members and friends for the upcoming holidays.
At Dot’s Brittle Kitchen, you’ll find more than Peanut Brittle! You can choose from Almond Brittle, Cashew Brittle, Coconut Brittle, Hazelnut Brittle, Macademia Nut Brittle, Peanut Brittle, Peanutless Brittle, Pecan Brittle, Pistachio Brittle, Supreme Brittle, and Walnut Brittle. Wow! Talk about a lot of choices and they all sound great!
You’ll receive your brittle fresh with their speedy processing and delivery via priority mail through USPS. Be sure to visit Dot’s Brittle Kitchen when looking for holiday gifts for your family and friends!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a sample pack of Dot’s Brittles!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Dot’s Brittle Kitchen and tell me in a comment what 3 brittles you would love to try!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on November 3rd, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a few samples of brittle from Dot’s Brittle Kitchen so that I could write express my opinions in an honest review.