Energizer Journal Giveaway (Breast Cancer Awareness)
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and companies everywhere and stepping up. One of those companies is Energizer. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Energizer is offering a free, special edition Keep Going® Journal to benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure. This 80-page journal includes inspirational quotes, a pink ribbon bookmark, calendars, and a magnetic closure. My favorite parts of the journal are the bookmark with the pink ribbon on the end and then the magnetic closure, keeping pages tight and secure where they belong.
For every journal redeemed, Energizer will donate $1 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Your readers can get their journals by mailing in three proofs of purchase from select Energizer batteries. For more information on getting a Keep Going® journal, visit HERE.
In addition to the journals, Energizer will be donating $1 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure for every new Facebook Fan, up to $10,000. You can become a fan of the Energizer Bunny at www.facebook.com/energizerbunny.
Energizer has offered to give away a special edition Keep Going® Journal to 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files!!!
WIN IT!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– What do you do, have you done, or will you do to help support Breast Cancer Awareness?
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any “GENERAL” post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on October 20th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a special edition Keep Going® Journal from Energizer so that I could write an honest review.