PF Changs Review & Giveaway
I use to love PF Changs before I had kids, but didn’t go too often because they didn’t have a kids menu and I felt like they weren’t very kid-friendly. Well, I have to admit that I was truly excited to find out that PF Changs has a new kids menu. We went during the middle of the week (a great time to go with your kids) and had a blast.
We actually ordered ahead of time on the phone so that the food was almost ready when we arrived at the restaurant. The hostess was super friendly and led us to our table. The manager was really great and greeted everyone in the restaurant. He was definitely a super-friendly guy and I could see why he was in a Management Position!
The Kids Menu was short and affordable! Dishes ranged from $2.95 to $4.95 and included a child size drink in a kid-friendly cup! We ordered 3 of the 4 dishes for my boys to share. They LOVED the Kid’s Chicken, which came with Sweet and Sour Sauce. They also really LOVED the Kid’s Lo Mein, which is egg noodles stir-fried with chicken. The Kid’s Chicken Fried Rice was really yummy also. Plus, if you just want a plate of veggies for the kids, order the Baby Buddha’s Feast, which includes snap peas, carrots, adn broccoli served steamed or stir-fried.
My husband and I ordered Changs for Two. This is a great deal if you want a well-rounded meal. We had the all-famous Lettuce Wraps – these are my fave, but you will definitely want a wet wipe or napkin because they get messy! We also had soup. My husband ordered the Hot and Sour Soup and I ordered Egg Drop Soup. We then ordered the Orange Peeled Shrimp (so good!!) and Sweet and Sour Chicken. We also were served a small dessert! This is a great deal!
You have to try PF Changs and their kids menu when you get the chance! I give it 5 out of 5 stars! They were great!
Thanks to PF Changs, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will receive a $100 gift card to the restaurant!!!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me which menu item is your favorite or that you’d like to try!
– Subscribe or RESUBSCRIBE to The Mommy-Files (note that I changed layouts and you must resubscribe again) – 1 entry.
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry.
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 entry.
– Tweet daily (one entry per daily tweet for this contest).
– Follow me on Google Connect (new) – 1 entry.
– Blog about the giveaway and include blog link in comment – 3 entries
– Add The Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Comment on any other “non-giveaway” post – 1 entry per post
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, October 12th, 2009.**IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 12TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Winners must respond within 48 hours of the winning post or another winner will be chosen.
I received a gift card so that I could try menu items and kids menu items at PF Changs so I could honestly write this review and giveaway.