Baby Looney Tunes "Happily Healthy" Review and Giveaway
I remember watching Looney Tunes growing up. My boys LOVE to watch “Looney Tunes” and I love to hear their laughter at the silly things the characters do! I’m excited to introduce a new concept called Happily Healthy, announced by Baby Looney Tunes and Dra. Aliza Lifshitz.
In celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month, Warner Bros. Consumer Products and renowned Latina health expert, Dra. Aliza Lifshitz, announced the partnership “Happily Healthy” or “Salud Con Alegría” during the first week of September. The purpose of the program is to reach out to Hispanic mothers and promote healthy, happy babies, using Baby Looney Tunes as ambassadors for the program. They will provide and new and expecting mothers with fun, engaging, and educational ways to best care for and nurture their babies.
I had the opportunity to read the book called Healthy, Fit, and Fun, which was signed by Dra. Aliza. When you open the book, you read on different topics, such as Health and Wellness, Nutrition, and more. The book is in Spanish on the left side of the open page and English on the right side. Plus my kids love the adorable pictures of the Baby Looney Tunes!
3 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will each win a signed copy of the book Healthy, Fit, and Fun!!!
– Tell me in a comment which baby Looney Tunes character is your favorite?
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry (per day)
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries (per day)
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Leave a comment on any other “NON-GIVEAWAY” post on The Mommy-Files – 1 entry per comment per post
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can verify you are the winner of the prize. Winners will be responsible for claiming their prize. Email notifications will not be sent out.