Eating Right Kids Review & Giveaway
Thanks to Team Mom and Safeway, I had the opportunity to review some great Eating Right Products. Little did I know that we actually purchase Eating Right Fresh Carrots on a regular basis in our household! For my review, I received a kit containing a thermal lunch bag, a container of Raviolis for kids, a container of Kids Mixed Fruit Cups, a Mixed Berry Milk Chocolate Chewy Bar, and a container of Kids 100% Apple Juice.
As soon as I opened the box, my kids had the food items set on the table and were asking me to open them up for them to eat. They loved the Raviolis, which were heated in the Microwave. The juice was a definite hit and they really enjoyed the fruit cup. They ate the peaches and pears up in the fruit cup, but left behind the cherry pieces. My 5 year old really liked the Mixed Berry Milk Chocolate Chewy Bar, but my 3 year old took a bite and didn’t want any more. I personally thought it tasted good.
I recommend the Eating Right Kids Products to parents who are low on time but still want their kids to pack healthy lunches or have healthy after-school snacks. They are affordable and taste good, plus they’re easy to find! Be sure to check out the Eating Right Kids products at a Safeway near you.
Thanks to Safeway and Team Mom, 1 lucky reader will win an Eating Right Gift Basket. The gift basket will include (1) Eating Right Kids products (non perishable) in a thermal bag to take with you everywhere, (2) Eating Right Kids “green” reusable shopping bag, (3) Eating Right Kids brochure, (4) Couture Tweety T-shirt from Junk Food, and (5) a Bugs Bunny playful plush item!!!
WIN IT!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Eating Right Kids and tell me in a comment another product not mentioned that you would like to try.
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry (per day)
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries (per day)
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Leave a comment on any other “NON-GIVEAWAY” post on The Mommy-Files – 1 entry per comment per post
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can verify you are the winner of the prize. Winners will be responsible for claiming their prize. Email notifications will not be sent out.