U-Printing Holiday Greeting Card Giveaway
I know it’s only September, but the holiday season will be here before you know it. I don’t know about you, but we like to send out greeting cards every year around the holidays. We easily send them out to about 100 or more people – usually trying to cut it down to 100 to save on card and postage expenses.
U-Printing has generously offered to give away 250 (7×5″) Greeting Cards (Half-Fold); 10 pt Cover with matte or gloss coating and full color on the outside with blank inside (4/0) to 2 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files. Shipping must be paid by the winner.
– Tell me in a comment how you will use the prize!
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry (per day)
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries (per day)
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Leave a comment on any other “NON-GIVEAWAY” post on The Mommy-Files – 1 entry per comment per post
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Open to US Residents!