Staycation at Pacific Science Center Review & Giveaway
I recently had the opportunity to visit the Pacific Science Center in Seattle, Washington. My boys LOVED it! They have everything from dinosaurs to bugs to IMAX (yep, that’s right)! There is so much to do at the Pacific Science that both kids and adults can have a great time!
We started about by seeing the dinosaur sculptures in the water (located by the entrance. Then we headed on into the Pacific Science Center (main building). We first visited the Dinosaurs: A Journey Through Time exhibit. I thought it was amazing and the boys loved it also!
After that, we looked at the Space Exhibit, where they sat in a rocket ship and pushed different buttons that made noises. They thought that was really neat, along with the models of the planets that they could spin around.
Then we went on to the Insect Village, where we found spiders, cockroaches, meal worms, banana slugs, the Butterfly exhibit, and more! My kids really liked the giant grasshopper that talks to you as you enter the exhibit.
After that, we headed over to Kids Works, an area designed for little kids. My boys loved it! Even my 15 month old got up and ran around and played with all the toys. They have a water area on the side of the Kids Works area and the kids can wear smocks to keep their clothes dry. Plus there is a music room in the Kids Works area where kids can play drums and a bunch of other different instruments.
When you visit the Pacific Science Center, you’ll also want to check out IMAX. It’s a huge theater with a giant screen. With your admissions you can watch a historical one (such as Animalopolis or 3D Under the Sea). You can also see movies such as Harry Potter at the IMAX theater (please note: these type of movies are NOT included in the admission price).
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files is going to win 5 passes to the Pacific Science Center in Seattle, Washington!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit the Pacific Science Center online and tell me in a comment what exhibit you want to see the most.
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry (per day)
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries (per day)
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Leave a comment on any other “NON-GIVEAWAY” post on The Mommy-Files – 1 entry per comment per post
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Open to US Residents!
Leave a Reply