Oscar Meyer Lunchables Lunch Combinations
Thanks to Mom Central, I had the opportunity to review an Oscar Mayer Lunchables product. I think the Lunchables Lunch Combinations are yummy, but they are a little pricey to buy for each child for lunch, unless you find a good sale. However, you can also compare that to the price of a meal at a fast food restaurant and find that the Lunchables Lunch Combinations are the healthier way to go.
Oscar Mayer now has new Lunchables Lunch Combinations, which are designed to satisfy both picky eaters and their parents, who want them have healthy lunches. The new lunch combinations which will include spring water, sub sandwiches, and applesauce. There are six new varieties that are available including:
– Turkey + Cheddar Sub Sandwich
– Ham + American Sub Sandwich
– Turkey + Cheddar Cracker Combos
– Ham + American Cracker Combos
– Deep Dish Cheese Pizza and Deep Dish Pepperoni Pizza
Both the Turkey + Cheddar Sub Sandwich and Deep Dish Cheese Pizza meet the Kraft Foods Sensible Solution criteria for nutritional value.
You’ll also find the following enhancements:
– First-ever sub sandwich
– Turkey made with 100% turkey breast: a good source of protein
– Bread made with whole grain
– Kraft 2% cheddar: an excellent source of calcium
– Dessert like Chewy Chips Ahoy! Cookies and Mini Nilla Wafers
Try out Oscar Mayer Lunchable Lunch Combinations for your child going back to school.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central on behalf of Oscar Mayer Lunchables and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. In addition, Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.