"Smart Mama’s Green Guide" Review & Giveaway
I had the opportunity to review a book called Smart Mama’s Green Guide, written by Jennifer Taggart. Today, we hear about toxic chemicals in plastics and recalls of some our favorite toy brands and more. It’s hard to understand and decipher the unpronounceable chemicals that we encounter on a daily basis. As mothers, we want to protect our children and try to avoid chemicals that are responsible for asthma, birth defects…the list goes on and on.
With Smart Mama’s Green Guide, you will find practical and simple tips on how to eliminate or reduce the hidden dangers of toxic chemicals in and around your home. This book provides the information you need to “make informed, individual choices without the demand to go all-out green.” Some of the topics in the book include toxic chemicals, lead paint, pesticides, and much more! Check out Smart Mama’s Green Guide today – available for $14.99.
5 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of the book Smart Mama’s Green Guide on The Mommy-Files!!!
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry (per day)
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries (per day)
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Leave a comment on any other “NON-GIVEAWAY” post on The Mommy-Files – 1 entry per comment per post
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Open to US and Canadian Residents! (No PO Boxes)