"If Your Kid Eats This Book, Everything Will Still Be Okay" Book Review & Giveaway
I had the opportunity to review a book called If Your Kid Eats This Book, Everything Will Still Be Okay, written by Lara Zibners, MD. This is a great book for any parent, grandparent, or child care provider to have. Lara Zibners brings her experience as a doctor in the Emergency Room who has cared for some twenty five million children in the United States. More than 50 percent of those visits of children to the ER were unnecessary.
In her book, she shows parents when they should take action or when it might just be better to put your child back to bed and call the doctor in the morning. Dr. Zibners covers every part of the body and gives great advice. One piece of advice is to use oil to dissove superglue between body parts. Did you know that? This book is a great resource for each and every parent!
5 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will receive a copy of the book If Your Kid Eats This Book, Everything Will Still Be Okay!!!
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this book!
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry (per day)
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries (per day)
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Leave a comment on any other “NON-GIVEAWAY” post on The Mommy-Files – 1 entry per comment per post
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Open to US and Canadian Residents! (No PO Boxes)