Kaspersky Internet Security Review & Giveaway
We recently had to take our PC into the Computer Repair Shop. $250 later, I came to find out there was a problem with the previous Anti-Virus Software we were using. The Computer Repair Shop highly recommended Kaspersky Internet Security – a company I had not heard of before. After contacting Kaspersky, I had the opportunity to review their Internet Security Package and let me tell you, I LOVE it!
The Internet Security Package is super easy to download. I’m so glad I don’t have to worry about my computer being attacked by viruses or spyware! The package that I received protects up to 3 PCs and is good for one year. It retails for $79.95. Here are some of the features of the Kaspersky Internet Security Package:
- Protects from viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, adware
- Scans files, email, and Internet traffic
- Protects instant messengers
- Protects from unknown threats
- 2-way Personal Firewall
- Safe Wi-Fi and VPN Connections
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Configuration and Privacy Tools
- Cleans traces of user activity
- Application Filter: Access to user resources and data is restricted for risky applications
- Vulnerability scanning for operating system and installed applications
- Analyzes and closes Internet Explorer vulnerabilities
- Disables links to malware sites/phishing sites
- Global Threat Monitoring (Kaspersky Security Network)
- Virtual keyboard for safe entry of personal data
- Blocks all types of Keyloggers
- Parental Controls
- Anti-spam protection
- Blocks unwanted web banners
- Automatic database updates
- Free technical support
- Hourly updates and fastest response times ensure you benefit from the industry’s most up-to-date protection.
- New– Advanced anti-virus engine delivers the industry’s fastest scan times (Passmark Security, June 2008). Saves time and improves performance.
- New – Configuration and privacy tools are designed to help you protect yourself.
- Intrusion Protection System and 2-way firewall protect you from hackers; protect your privacy.
- Protects you from the phishing and malware sites that you wouldn’t otherwise know were attempting to steal from you.
- Parental controls filter, block, or report inappropriate content. Limit Internet time to hours and amounts that you set.
- Kaspersky Security Network allows your computer to report when it discovers a threat that hasn’t been seen before. All 250 million Kaspersky users benefit from our combined knowledge!
Kaspersky Lab has generously offered to give away the 2009 Internet Security Package to 5 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files (a $79.95 value)!!! You’ll also have the ability to upgrade to the 2010 package soon!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Kaspersky’s site and tell me in a comment something you learned about Internet Threats.
– Leave a comment on any other “NON-GIVEAWAY” post on The Mommy-Files – 1 entry per comment per post
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond within 48 hours of email notification or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US Residents!