I love Team Mom and love the opportunities they include me in! I had the opportunity to review a super cute product from Bella Sara – their Bella Sara Royalty Card Packs. I love that Bella Sara gives young girls the opportunity to collect cards that are fun and gives them a safe environment to explore online! Bella Sara is the most successful trading card product that has ever been developed for girls. Sara Bella features horse-themed fantasy cards that offer positive and inspirational messages.
At Bella Sara online, girls can join for free and play some of the fun and magical games, as well as enter fun codes that can be found on the Sara Bella Trading Cards. There are also links for Parents, Resources, and a place to shop – where you can buy Sara Bella products!
In the Sara Bella store, you can purchase Trading Cards, Books, Games, Puzzles, Party Supplies, and much more! Check out Sara Bella today!
Thanks to Sara Bella and Team Mom, one lucky reader on The Mommy-Files is going to win ONE Bella Sara Prize Pack featuring Royalty (1 pack), Miniatures (1 pack) and Treasures (1 pack) collections.
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Sara Bella online and tell me in a comment one thing you like about their website.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries
– Tell me why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, JULY 8th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, July 9th (as well as emailed).**IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 8TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond within 48 hours of email notification or another winner will be chosen.
Shannon Gurnee is the author of RedheadMom formerly "The Mommy-Files", a national blog with a loyal following. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development with a Minor in Business Management. Shannon and her husband, Frank, have a large family with 6 awesome kids and love living on the Central Coast near San Luis Obispo, California, as well as traveling around the world. A full-time Social Media and Professional Blogger, Shannon also serves as a National Brand Ambassador for many well-known companies. Her blog focuses on motherhood, family fun activities, traveling, fashion, beauty, technology, wedding ideas and recipes while providing professional opinions on products, performances, restaurants, and a variety of businesses.
Leave a Reply