Do you feel like you’re making the same meal over and over again? Do you come home from the grocery store and realize you missed one or two ingredients for the meal you’re planning on preparing? Life can be so much easier thanks to Dine Without Whine – A Family Friendly Weekly Menu Planner. Dine Without Whine is a great program that helps you to prepare your meals for a week at a time, including recipes, a grocery list with ingredients, and more!
I had the opportunity to review Dine Without Whine and LOVED it! What a fabulous idea – especially for a busy mom like me with 3 boys (and so many other people out there)! Every week, I received an email with a meal plan for the week, including dinner ideas, weekend brunch ideas, and dessert ideas! This is an awesome program!
Dine Without Whine has generously offered to make one lucky reader’s life so much easier by giving away 1 FREE Lifetime Membership to Dine Without Whine!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
-Visit Dine Without Whine – A Family Friendly Weekly Menu Planner and tell me in a comment what recipe you and your family would love to try from their Sample Menu.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries
– Tell me why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, JULY 7th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Wednesday, July 8th (as well as emailed).**IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON TUESDAY, JULY 7TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond within 48 hours of email notification or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.
Shannon Gurnee is the author of RedheadMom formerly "The Mommy-Files", a national blog with a loyal following. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development with a Minor in Business Management. Shannon and her husband, Frank, have a large family with 6 awesome kids and love living on the Central Coast near San Luis Obispo, California, as well as traveling around the world. A full-time Social Media and Professional Blogger, Shannon also serves as a National Brand Ambassador for many well-known companies. Her blog focuses on motherhood, family fun activities, traveling, fashion, beauty, technology, wedding ideas and recipes while providing professional opinions on products, performances, restaurants, and a variety of businesses.
Leave a Reply