I love Chronicle Books and had the opportunity to review a great book called The WORST CASE SCENARIO Survival Handbook: PARENTING” by Joshua Piven, David Borgenicht, and Sarah Jordan.
It is a super cute book that provides step-by-step instructions on what to REALLY expect with a worst-case scenario in your family. Some of the scenarios include “How to Deal with a Screaming Baby on an Airplane,” “How to Survive a Long Car Trip,” “How to Babyproof the House,” “How to Make Emergency Toys,” “How to Remove a Wad of Paper from Your Child’s Nose” and more great Parenting Worst-Case Scenarios. Nobody said parenting was easy, but this book will help you through many of the worst-case scenarios.
This book is a must-have, whether you’re giving it as a baby shower gift, Mother’s Day gift, Father’s Day gift, or buying it for yourself!
Chronicle Books is generously giving away 1 copy of The WORST-CASE SCENARIO Survival Handbook: PARENTING to one lucky reader on The Mommy-Files.
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Chronicle Books and tell me in a comment another book you’d be interested in reading.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries
– Tell me why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, JULY 6th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Tuesday, July 7th (as well as emailed).**IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON MONDAY, JULY 6TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond within 48 hours of email notification or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.
Shannon Gurnee is the author of RedheadMom formerly "The Mommy-Files", a national blog with a loyal following. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development with a Minor in Business Management. Shannon and her husband, Frank, have a large family with 6 awesome kids and love living on the Central Coast near San Luis Obispo, California, as well as traveling around the world. A full-time Social Media and Professional Blogger, Shannon also serves as a National Brand Ambassador for many well-known companies. Her blog focuses on motherhood, family fun activities, traveling, fashion, beauty, technology, wedding ideas and recipes while providing professional opinions on products, performances, restaurants, and a variety of businesses.
Leave a Reply