I love to bake and I love to bake things with my children. Thanks to Chronicle Books, I received a copy of Cook It in a Cup by Julia Myall. This is a great cookbook with “Quick Meals and Treats Kids Can Cook in Silicone Cups.” I LOVED the Silicone Baking Cups and my kids were especially excited when it was time to eat their colorful cupcakes!
Not only can you bake cupcakes in these great silicone baking cups, you can make all sorts of other things. Some of the recipes include meal ideas such as Little Lasagnas, Quiche with Ham and Veggies, Brownies, Crispy Potato Nests, and more!
Take 30% Off Huge Selection of Best-Selling Cookbooks at ChronicleBooks.com
You’ll find all sorts of great book titles at Chronicle Books! Whether you’re looking for cookbooks, children’s books…the list goes on and on! You can get all kinds of great deals at Chronicle Books. Check them out today!
Chronicle Books has generously offered to give away a set of Cook It in a Cup with 6 colorful Silicone Baking Cups to one lucky reader on The Mommy-Files!!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Chronicle Books and tell me in a comment another book you are interested in reading.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries
– Tell me why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, July 6th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Tuesday, July th (as well as emailed).**IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON MONDAY, JULY 6TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond within 48 hours of email notification or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.
Shannon Gurnee is the author of RedheadMom formerly "The Mommy-Files", a national blog with a loyal following. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development with a Minor in Business Management. Shannon and her husband, Frank, have a large family with 6 awesome kids and love living on the Central Coast near San Luis Obispo, California, as well as traveling around the world. A full-time Social Media and Professional Blogger, Shannon also serves as a National Brand Ambassador for many well-known companies. Her blog focuses on motherhood, family fun activities, traveling, fashion, beauty, technology, wedding ideas and recipes while providing professional opinions on products, performances, restaurants, and a variety of businesses.
Leave a Reply