I love bracelets and have never owned my own charm bracelet (with charms I got to pick out). However, I recently had the opportunity to pick out my very own Charm Bracelet from Charm Factory. They were GREAT to work with and I loved the bracelet I received. Customer service was excellent and the bracelet was shipped to me right away!
On my bracelet, I chose the following Sterling Silver charms:
– Popcorn (since popcorn is almost like a rite of passage in our family)
– 3 Baby Shoes with Birthstones for each child (representing the 3 beautiful boys in my life)
– Watering Can Charm (I love to garden)
– Wedding and Engagement Band Charm (represents our marriage)
– I Heart Chocolate Charm (you know how much I love chocolate)
– I Love Movies Charm (I love to watch movies)
– Flash Camera Charm (I love to take pictures and scrapbook)
There are over 4,000 charms to choose from and add to your custom charm bracelet. The Charm Factory also has pre-made bracelets to choose from.
The Charm Factory has generously offered to give away a charm bracelet with 8 charms to one lucky reader on The Mommy-Files (you get to choose your 8 charms).
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Charm Factory and tell me in a comment a few of the charms you’d want on your bracelet.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries
– Tell me why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, July 5th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, July 6th (as well as emailed).**IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON SUNDAY, JULY 5TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond within 48 hours of email notification or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to EVERYONE EVERYWHERE!
Shannon Gurnee is the author of RedheadMom formerly "The Mommy-Files", a national blog with a loyal following. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development with a Minor in Business Management. Shannon and her husband, Frank, have a large family with 6 awesome kids and love living on the Central Coast near San Luis Obispo, California, as well as traveling around the world. A full-time Social Media and Professional Blogger, Shannon also serves as a National Brand Ambassador for many well-known companies. Her blog focuses on motherhood, family fun activities, traveling, fashion, beauty, technology, wedding ideas and recipes while providing professional opinions on products, performances, restaurants, and a variety of businesses.
Leave a Reply