Moms get to open gifts at baby showers. How about a gift for the dad to be? Maybe you want to find something for Father’s Day for the dad to be? I was introduced to the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox a few months ago! A lot of thought was put into this cute gift by Chris and Julie, the creators of the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox.
The Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox includes the following items:
– Tag with a checklist and instructions on how to change a diaper
– Zip tie to attach the list to the outside of the box (add a bow and there is your gift for dad)
– Larger sized sheet with instructions and checklist
– Baby diaper
– Cottonelle wipes (to wipe baby clean)
– Freshwipes (for daddy to clean his hands with afterwards)
– Pacifier (keep baby happy during the diaper change)
– Goggles (keep daddy’s eyes safe from any streams of pee that may make their way towards daddy’s face)
– Mask (so daddy doesn’t have to smell the odor oozing out of a dirty diaper)
– Pending Poop Poncho (need I say more?)
– Ear Plugs (so daddy doesn’t have to listen to the baby screaming)
– Tongs (so daddy doesn’t have to pick up the diaper with his hands)
– Biohazard Bag (the safe place for the dirty diaper – going immediately to the trash)
– Turkey Baster (for precision hiney washing)
– Rubber Gloves (keeps daddy’s hands clean throughout the whole diaper changing process)
– Container (for holding formula or whatever you’d like)
– Picture Frame (take a picture of daddy in his get-up and frame it so he’ll always remember the joys of diaper changing)
The creators of the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox have also come up with bumper stickers and magnets, which say “Real Dads Change Diapers!” I love it!!
In celebration of Father’s Day, one lucky reader on The Mommy-Files is going to win the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox! Another lucky reader will win the Real Dads Change Diaper Bumper Sticker!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Post a comment telling me what your favorite item is in the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox and who you would give it to.
– Follow my blog (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog through feed (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog via email (1 entry)
– Add my button (1 entry)
– Add my Father’s Day Button (1 entry)
– Email Ellen
and tell her you’d like to see the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox on her show (2 entries)
– Leave a tip on what has made diaper changing easy for you (any helpful tips?) (1 entry)
– Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. (PST) Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, June 25th, 2009 (as well as emailed). **ENTRIES SUBMITTED AFTER 11:59 PM ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24TH WILL BE DELETED**
– Winner will be randomly selected using random.org.
– Winner must respond by Saturday, June 27th, 2009 or another winner will be chosen.
– Please make sure I have a way to contact you. If you don’t have a blog or google account with a working email, please include your email address in your comment.
– You must have a US shipping address.