"Chicky Chicky Chook Chook" Children’s Book Giveaway (3 Winners)
I love children’s books and me and my kids have a blast reading them together. Thanks to Sterling Books, I had the opportunity to review a wonderful children’s book called Chicky Chicky Chook Chook by Cathy MacLennan. The pictures are cute and the story is fun to read!
In Chicky Chicky Chook Chook, there are chicks, kitties, and buzzy bees that peck, fizz, and scatter in the sunshine early in the morning. Soon it’s time for sleep…then along comes a storm. Join in the fun and read Chicky Chicky Chook Chook! You can purchase this book online or in a local bookstore for $12.95 (hardcover).
3 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a hardback copy of Chicky Chicky Chook Chook.
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win the giveaway!
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Tell me one of your favorite children’s book titles – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, June 25th (as well as emailed).**IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond within 48 hours of email notification or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents
Leave a Reply